Monday, April 6, 2015

Create - Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I had a great time playing along with my DCWV Linen Closet Paper stack. It has some wonderful golden, blue, yellow and brown colored design papers.
Here is the mixed media canvas I made using only that colllection.


I love to create layers, so this piece has many layers with design papers, diecuts, modeling paste paste, inks, stamping and embellishments.


For the base I've used tiny dotted cream color paper. On that I created some designs randomly with circle/ basket wave stencil and archival inks. Next layer was Finnabaire modelling paste and Tim's Gothic stencil, I love this design. I used Lindy's sprays in various colors here. I also did some texture stamping.





I've created these beautiful Roses with DCWV design paper and Spellbinders blossom die. I also cut out some diecuts from paper stack to use as embellishments. I've used May Arts Ribbon and Plaid Folk Art Glam Gold Color to enhance the beauty.

Products used:
Finnabire Modeling paste
Tim holtz stencil
Resin Butterfly
Lindy's inks


Sharing with :

Thanks so much for stopping by.






16 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Its totally awesome. Such rich layers and textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Shilpa!!! Lovely textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is one heck of an incredible mixed media piece Shilpa and I am loving your wonderful textures and colours! Sublime! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! So many gorgeous textures, colours and elements.. a real feast for eyes! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Mixed Media World! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous canvas, love the textures and lovely details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous make Shilpa - so glad you enjoyed the film too - big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shilpa this is really beautiful, I love how you've created all these wonderful layers and textures xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how gorgeous!! Love these colors and textures!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous textured piece Shilpa!! Bises, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow how cool is that background?? It's gorgeous Shilpa!! Stunning work xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful, love all the layers of it!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! Love the texture stamping - such a cool effect! Such beautiful roses you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Shilpa, I TOTALLY love this!!! That background with the stencilling and Lindy's colours is brilliantly matched with your floral gathering. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, fabulous canvas, love to see your work, thank you for visiting me and leaving me a comment. x .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I'm late! But I had to tell you what a beauty this is! I love your background texture, and that sweet little butterfly! Just a lovely canvas, Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...