Sunday, April 5, 2015

Collage Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone,

Create your own Masterboard for project----yes, that is the theme of our challenge at The Mirror cracked Mixed Media Challenge.
for April.

I created Collage Mixed Media Canvas,


so where is my Masterboard and how did I created this.....let's see...


I stamped many text and flowers, leaves images with Artistic stamper Stamps and jet black archival ink.


I spritzed broken china, peeled paint and mustered seed distress stain sprays all over surface. And my Masterboard is ready.

I prepared my canvas with Lindy's brown Moon shadow spray ink.
I cut masterboard in several rectangle and square pieces and adhered them on canvas.

 
Next, I mixed mustered seed distress paint in Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste. I used it to create textured yellow leaves with the help of Memory box stencil.


Center of canvas is layers of flowers, sprays, chipboard butterfly design piece. I also added blue pearls for interest.

And my project is ready


You will find more inspirations by my teamies there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




18 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous mixed media canvas Shilpa! The color combination is so fresh and lovely!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and stunning Shilpa...love your style layers and textures and colors just shine thru. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Love how you did the background Shilpa, and the colours are just so vivid and alive! Love your flowers and flourishes too! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Shilpa ...loved the way made the moodboard !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shilpa, love the colours you've used on your Masterboard and that's a brilliant idea to cut it up and then attach it to the canvas. Hope you are having a great weekend and happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous diary and loving the fresh colours used to create this - beautiful hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning piece Shilpa! I love the spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Shilpa, love your masterboard and how you've used it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colours Shilpa - thats given me lots of inspiration - lovely make! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Shilpa,
    How Vibrant and alive this canvas is, you have created a fabulous masterboard and decorated it up beautifully.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving how bright and vibrant this is Shilpa, the colours are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shilpa, I love your card! What a great idea to cut up the masterboard and use it as collage. It makes an amazing background. The flowers on top are perfect. It is a stunning card. Hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this natural look, fantastic Shilpa!! Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is really gorgeous!!! Love your masterboard Shilpa, great idea to cut it into pieces, and your leaves using the Memory box stencil are wonderfully arranged with the other embellishments. Very beautiful canvas! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely masterboard and an even more adorable canvas, Shilpa!

    I love to cut up my "happy messes" as the smaller pieces often inspire other projects. Your tiles look brilliant and that flower bouquet is just adorable!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...