Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Finding Joy- Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

First of all, sorry for my absence at our Blogland. My computer is giving me grief. Technician is working on it. I got few moments as it has started now, but it has to be stopped for repair again. So you will see me less till tomorrow evening.

Alright.... I've a next Face Journal page in my series to share with you today, which I made on Sunday.


It is a Dina Wakley inspired page, as I am learning a lot from her books, blog and videos. 


to create this background , I've used Dina's  famous technique of removing color through stencil from pre Gessoed page. I've used number stencil. 


Girl's image is from Deep Red Madame Dragonfly  stamp. I used Momento black ink for stamping and colored her with Shinhan Markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.





18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shilpa! Love that image, her hair is spectacular!! Such wonderful colours, so vibrant and full of the promise of spring! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful make Shilpa - so very colourful - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a nice and bright coloured make, Shilpa...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks very inspiring, love the fresh colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery, perfect for this time of year! I love your work, you're so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and fabulous color ~ picked my spirits right up at first view!
    Great journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Shilpa this is stunning! I love your work it is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous love your vibrant colours and background :) Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow was a fabulously bright card, with numbers on the background!
    Thank you for joining my numbers challenge at the SDC blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some pretty big joy exploding here. xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous project, love the bright vibrant background and wonderful image.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Shilpa, such gorgeous colours and a lovely image.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a real beauty Shilpa...I love the bright colours and fabulous layout. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WONDERFUL page Shilpa, so many wonderful techniques to view and oooh and ahhh at! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Shilpa, lovely colours! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beauty!!! :-)) Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...