Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Card with DCWV

Hello Everyone,

DCWV has fabulous Premium Paper Collection. It comes in set of 5 premium sheets. They measure 
8.5*11 in.. The one I've used here has Glitzy Glitter, foil, Cork and burlap sheets. I loved to work with them.
here is my card, which is different than my usual style. :)


Isn't it cool !!
I cut black glossy paper to make my card base. I attached May Arts scalloped edge design  ribbon at the edge of blue burlap and adhered this piece onto the card. Next I cut banners from mint blue foil paper which has beautiful etched flourish design. Black banner is made up with DCWV Jeweled adhesive sheet, it has glorious crystals on it. I diecut heart design with Memory box La Rue heart die and black glossy card, layered it on mint blue solid heart. Cute butterfly is a mirror icon embellishment from DCWV

And here are papers collection,


Every month DCWV has Stack a holic  challenge. February card sketch is something like this


Here is the link for more details. You will find tons of inspiration by my fellow DTs there.
So come join us, make a card or scrapbook layout and you will have a chance to win gorgeous DCWV stacks.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used:


6 comments:

  1. gorgeous combination ....black and teal...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shilpa! The colours are completely dreamy and that metallic paper is top notch! Gorgeous filigree heart too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combination of papers. Love the differnt take on your colors too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome combo...Lovely card and Superb inspiration, Shilpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, great colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Shilpa!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...