Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Together - Mixed Media Canvas with Gelli plate printing

Hello Everyone,

I am continuing this month's favourite theme of challenges- 'Heart' 
I made a mixed media Canvas.



Have you noticed my colorful textured hearts? I made them with Gelli Plate Print and Embossing folder. I've detail tutorial for this at Color conception Challenges where I have a Guest Designers post today, don't forget to check that blog and let me know if you like it.

Here are some of the close up views,


I've used Crafters workshop Flower frenzy stencil and Finnabaire white modelling paste for this texture. I brought the colors on it with Lindy's stamp gang sprays and Distress paints. Clock wood icon and Sugar dots are from Prima

Lovely flowers are again from Prima. I love that Mason Jar wood icon from Prima. Background texture stamping is done with Finnabaire texture stamp and Ranger black Archival ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by.





14 comments:

  1. Another beauty with Gelli plate..love it how you colored and embossed the hearts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its so beautiful ! Happy colors n lovely embossed textures .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous piece Shilba, the embossed hearts look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and colorful!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so beautiful! I love it Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your experiments using Gelli plate !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous canvas Shilpa, love your embossed gelli plate hearts...you're certainly putting your plate to good use! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, I can't stop staring at this one Shilpa! Absolutely gorgeous! I love your amazing colours, great work with the gelli plate and your wonderful embossed hearts are such a fabulous accent! Double triple thumbs up! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful mixed media card!! I love the bright colours in this, they look so cheery and just what we need to start Spring with too :) hugs, Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous canvas, awesome gelli plate hearts and a lovely colour combination.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous canvas Shilpa, I love your use of stenciling and colours gathered at the upper-right side of your canvas, and all the lush flowers and hearts! Very beautiful Shilpa!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, pretty layering and color gradations. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creation Shilpa! I need to dig out my gelli plate.. you have inspired me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I adore the colors here! Such a great inspiration! This canvas is brilliant, Shilpa! You are an amazing artist!
    Branka xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...