Sunday, February 15, 2015

Roses card with Imagination Craft

Hello Everyone,


I made a card for Imaginations crafts challenge blog. We have 'Any thing Goes' theme going on. so..come join us!!


To make this card, I've used half of Imagination Crafts Gradient card (soothing Sunset). I also used IC Rose Duo stencil with Sparkle medium (diamond Quartz and cinnamon ). When it was dry completely, I stamped text in the background with Archival Ink. And next this panel is matted on DCWV Linen closet paper. I used one of the sentiment from Technique Tuesday stamp set on to the banner. Cute little butterfly is a die cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Link with : Crafts 4 Eternity- Twos- - I've 2 roses on my card.





13 comments:

  1. Very pretty Shilpa! Love your glitter flower and that butterfly is beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilpa, I love all your projetcts... your colours are really fantastics!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Shilpa.. love the stenciled rose n scripted bg. . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous flowers, and love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely creation, beautiful roses!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Shilpa! Love the rich colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this hun. the colours is just what is need to spruce up this cold winter time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...