Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Face Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

Here is my this week's face journal page. I had lot of design team posts scheduled on Sunday 1st Feb on my blog, so I did not want add one more.
Ok...without further ado, here is my week 5th Face journal page. 



The image is from Pinterest. And for background I've used mainly Distress inks, stains and paints .
Butterfly image is from Astrid's Free images It is an awesome vintage collection

Link with- Simon Says stamp , Monday challenge blog - H for- I've used many Tim Holtz Distress products.
That's for today, friends!! Hope you liked my page.
Thanks so much for your visit.




12 comments:

  1. Lovely page - fabulous face find on Pinterest, and you've worked her in so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Shilpa, I do love the papers and gorgeous face.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the composition and colour combo, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab page Shilpa! Love those soft blue and brown colours...great in total!
    greetings, Alie "-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as it says on your page, Shilpa !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful journal page Shilpa, love the background and pretty colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I really like the colour palette you used. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the vintage feel of your journal page Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is beautiful - the crackle effect, the gentle tea-stain and turquoise colours - gorgeous work.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous journal page Shilpa! Love the pretty vintage image and the beautiful background! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Shilpa!! Beautiful image, background and textures. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, I love your little date stamp at the side to document it. Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment at A Vintage Journey, much appreciated. Must sign up to follow your blog.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...