Thursday, January 15, 2015

Outdoor - Art Journal page

Hello Everyone,

Today we have Imagination Crafts Mid month challenge inspiration post. And I created winter scene with lot of Imagination crafts products.


I used water colors to make background. Houses are stamped with Artistic stamper stamps. I created snow with gesso and snow tex. Bare trees are traced through Imagination crafts Three tree stencils colored them with Gelatos applied bit of Copper Sparkle medium on it.
In the background I've created texture with Imagination crafts Grungy Ledger stencil and texture paste.

My teamies have come up with wonderful creations hop over to Imaginations crafts challenge blog  and don't forget to join 'Anything Goes' challenge this month.

16 comments:

  1. Stunning Shilpa! I do love how you have used the stencils, very inspirational.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art journals are so inspirational Shilpa and this one is no exception...love it! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love your outdoor winter scene with the soft colours and lots of textures. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture and your charming little houses. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful, inspiring page Shilpa! I love the texture, and those stencilled trees.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too cool, i love the effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting background, lovely stamping, Shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fabby Shilpa - love the texture - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely scene you have created Shilpar, Loving all the texture.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another AMAZING project hun. you make me run to my table and start making pretties lol.. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic scene Shilpa, I love it and the trees are wonderful!!! I also love the contrasting but sweet colours, and the shapes in the background, very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning creation, i am in awe of your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzer - I've really missed some amazing creations here - so lovely to have a chance to catch up a bit. This is a stunning textural canvas. I love the colour blending and the snow - brilliantly done.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...