Monday, January 12, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas with PaperArtsy stamps

Hello Everyone,

I am back today with a mixed media canvas. I've used my newly acquired PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella stamps. 


Lots of layers and texture went on this, and I thoroughly enjoyed creating this. I've chosen pink, red, amber and gold colors.


Base layers are created with gauze, white crackle paste, golden crackle paste, printed canvas strips, diecuts from Tim holtz honeycomb framework die. 


Color layers are created with Distress paints- Tattered rose, Victorian velvet, barn door, tarnished brass, vintage photo, walnut stain. I used honeycomb stamp and text stamp in the background.


I totally loved Paper Artsy Lynne Perrella stamp set . I stamped it with black archival ink onto the colored paper. Outside frame is a lasercut chipboard, which I colored with same distress paints color as background, more hint of tarnished brass. Attached some golden stones on it. Embellishments are from Prima.


That's it for today, let me know how do you find it. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Sharing with:





19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas Shilpa ..Such amazing textures and fantastic background ..Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background, warm colours, fantastic textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is fabulous Shilpa, love the texture and image. Gorgeous colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly beautiful canvas, Shilpa. I particularly love those pieces of gauze caught between the layers - and the lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shilpa, love the warm colours and all the lovely texture. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great details and colours...great looks in total, Shilpa

    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and texture - really love the gauze captured in the layers. A wonderful piece of art. Thanks so much for joining us at Artist Trading Post Exchange this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole mix of media here Shilpa and so beautifully composed too. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is just stunning Shilpar, I love it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warm rich colors and texture=yummy! Awesome job and I agree with you about that stamp! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous textural canvas Shilpa! Love the colours and the way you have built up the layers. Love your new lynne Perella stamps too ! Happy new year and thank you for joining us at the ATP Exchange . Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Shilpa, this is simply gorgeous. I love how you created the wonderful texture in the background and the warm colours are so beautiful - they really do brighten up a very dull day! The LP stamp is just fabulous too! Thank you so much for joining in at Inspiration Journal! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the shading and texture you've acheived in this piece and of course can't go wrong with LP stamps, beautiful Shilpa! Thanks so much for joining us at ATP exchange. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful canvas Shilpa! Love the texture you've created and the frame is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just amazing!! Love the deep colours and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I find this absolutely stunning, Shilpa! And a HUGE well deserved congratulations for being one of Artist Trading Posts Top Picks! Very well deserved! I love the colors and all the texture here, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be that yummy frame! Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...