Thursday, January 1, 2015

Mixed Media Art Panel

Hello Everyone,

New challenge has started at Imagination Crafts challenge blog today. Theme is 'Anything goes.'
here is my inspiration project.
I made 'Art Panel'


here is the procedure,


I've used thick chipboard for this. Gessoed it first. At the edges I created flower texture with Modelling paste and Imagination Crafts Blossom girl stencil. I've used only surrounding flower designs for this. When it dried I applied Antique Bronze distress paint on it, let it dry. And applied thin layer of Imagination Crafts Light copper sparkle medium.


On another Imagination Crafts Pattern card, I created design with Light copper sparkle Medium and wheat stencil.
And when it all dried, I put them all together.

you can find all the products used here at Imagination Crafts Store.

don't forget to join the Imagination Crafts challenge, this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


 

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Shilpa. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow !! this looks so beautiful !! ..love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great panel Shilpa ! Happy new year !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, I love the copper shimmer. Happy New Year ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle
    Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great panel, Shilpa - that shimmering copper look is amazing (may have to look in to that!). Happy 2015!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful panel shilpa - love how you created the texture around the edge - Happy New Year to you - hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful panel Shilpa. Happy New Year. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the sparkle medium is quite fun. Lovely panel Shilpa. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once dreaded the color orange/copper, Shilpa, but have come to embrace it because it has the potential to created projects similar to yours today! This is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the sparkle on this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...