Sunday, January 18, 2015

Inky Background with Dylusions

Hello Everyone,

Today I played in my journal with  Dylusion inks and stamps. Love the vibrant and lively background it gives.


Inspiration is from the challenge going on at Simon Says Stamp Monday blog. Design team has created wonderful inspiration projects.


To begin with I sprayed Cherry Pie, Funky Fuchsia and Dirty Martini inks. I used dylusions ghosting technique with bubble stencil. Which gave such a beautiful layers.


Next I kept butterfly mask on the surface and spritzed white dylusion ink randomly. and my inky background was ready!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Shilpa! Love the burst of vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's some intense colours - it looks amazing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...