Thursday, January 1, 2015

Global Traveller

Hello Everyone,

We have fabulous theme of Readers Art Quest(RAQ) at Unruly PaperArts this month.
'Global Traveller'. It is a open challenge, you can create anything mixed media  based on theme photo, colors.
Let's see what I made...


I made mixed media Art Journal page. 
Every year, I see lots of birds visit  Lake next to my apartment during winter. They come from other countries where weather is colder than Bangalore. They stay here for month or two, I love to watch them with my daughter. 
So the idea behind my journal page is- Birds are world travelers too. :) 
We have Pan pastel as our sponsorer this month at Unruly PaperArts. I've used Bright yellow green shade, Bronze, Magenta, Titanium White Pan pastels for creating this page. I've used them first time and loving them.
Thank you so much for your visit.
Don't forget to participate in Unruly RAQ this month to win some fab prizes. Here is the inspiration pic

 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page... the swirls of ocean colour are just perfect and I love the ancient maps.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page, love your theme that birds are global travelers, how very true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...