Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Explore - Art Journal cover

Hello Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share a project at Artistic stamper Creative Team Blog. I've started new art journal with theme- Faces. I would like make at least one mixed media page every week. I'll be posting it on every Sunday, if you wish to come and have a look.
Artistic Stamper has fabulous 'faces' stamps  and I started my journal cover with that.
Here is the sneak peek, please hop over to ASCTB to see the full reveal. I've shared  step by step tutorial for this as well.


Thank you so much for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Looks very interesting off to check out the full reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely textures n colors Shilpa.. I like the stamp..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous textures and loving the colours. Fabulous face too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...