Monday, December 1, 2014

Folrence's flowers Seeds - Mixed Media Tutorial

Hello Everyone,
At Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog- 'Anything goes' - is the Challenge theme for December
And I've inspiration project to share with you.



 step by step tutorial of this..........................


I started with white Chipboard and Gesso. I used Broken china distress paint and water to apply color on it.


I stamped script onto white paper with Artistic stamper Calligraphy mat 13 and Ranger jet black Archival ink.


I tore the scrip paper and adhered the pieces on the surface. I applied thin layer of Gesso onto it. Next I stamped leaves with Artistic stamper Katy Leith designed leaves stamps and Leaf Green Archival ink


I added the texture with Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste and Tim Holtz burlap stencil. When it dried I applied Viva Inka Gold Cobalt blue to color the texture.
At all edges of this chipboard, I applied Tarnished brass distress paint.


The center piece of my project is this Flower pot. I stamped this image with Debbie cotton designed Florence Flowers seeds large stamp and Ranger jet black archival ink, as it is waterproof.
I used Distress inks and waterbrush pen to color the image.


I fussy cut the image and adhered onto the white frame. I also added some ephemera, flowers and jute lace.



I liked how it turned out. Let me know how do you find it.
Thanks so much for your visit and love!!
And don't  forget to join this month's Anything Goes challenge at Artistic stamper Creative Team blog.

9 comments:

  1. Love the canvas...and the tute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful canvas ..I loved the way you have colored that image and the background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it..bright and beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Shilpa, the colours are beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous canvas Shilpa!!! Loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Shilpa this is stunning. I love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous - I love the layered background, and the fresh spring like colours. We really need those - it's pretty grim and grey all the time in the UK at the moment!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...