Monday, December 15, 2014

Fairy Moon Mixed Media Layout

Hello Everyone,

Its a new team and new challenge inspiration post.
New team is Imagination Crafts from UK and I created inspiration post for Imagination Crafts Challenge blog  with their fabulous stencils and sparkle mediums.


I've used Imagination Crafts Stencils, Glossy cards, Pattern cards, Sparkle Mediums for this.


In the background I've used cut strips of  Panel Cards- Meadow Script and Duo vintage
Classic Cards- Moments
They are glossy and with beautiful texture on it.
 For the center piece, I've used Satin Apple card


In the middle I stenciled Fairy Moon design with Silver and  Dimond Quartz Sparkle Medium


Another stencil from Imagination craft I've used here is Flourish Fountain.


Hope you liked my creation, hope over to Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog to see other beautiful creations by my teamies.
And don't forget to participate in our monthly challenge to win A £40 voucher

Thanks so much for stopping by.



 

15 comments:

  1. This is a stunning creation Shilpa. I absolutely love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love green and purple together and the layout is fab! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this sure is stunning! I love this and a fabulous first project. Welcome to the team Shilpa.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Shilpa! I love your color palette, but even more the wide variety of elements you have brought together for this piece. Such lovely texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Shilpa - I love the colours and that fairy is just gorgeous - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lay-out, love the colours and all the details. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project Shilpa!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Shilpa, love the gorgeous colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for this new team Shilpa! and your canvas is fantastic, wow!!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats on your new team, Shilpa - and what a beautiful first project. Lovely springtime colours and great composition, and that lovely touch of sparkle. Wonderful!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Shilpa, just stopped by to say this is beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.
    I have now joined your blog. My blog is http://jenniferscraftingrainbows.blogspot.com/
    should you wish to join my blog. Hope you enjoy working with the Imagination Craft's DT.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...