Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Wreath with DCWV

Hello Everyone,

As a design team member at DCWV,   I have received beautiful Christmas paper stacks. 
Today I've made Christmas Wreath, which my daughter wanted for decorating  her classroom.
 It was quick and easy!!


here is the close up


I've used green paper from  DCWV Christmas creations stack.  It has delicate  glitter designs on it. I cut out the leaves with Sizzix Tattered leaves. Poinsettia is made with DCWV red glitter paper. Paper is smooth and glitter does not come off. DCWV also has mirror embellishments. Golden  Star is from that collection. 
Hope you liked my special post today for Christmas decoration.!!
Thanks so much for your visit.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's really beautiful, Shilpa. What a unique decoration for your daughter's classroom! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...