Monday, December 15, 2014

A sad Goodbye to Lulupu

Hello Everyone,
I am saying Goodbye to Lulupu blog today. It was a difficult decision.
I joined the team in January 2014 and it was wonderful start for the year. Through this a year long journey I learned lot of new things and made friends for lifetime. I enjoyed every moment at Lulupu. But now it is a time to take different route.
I've shared my last post at Lulupu today, here is the link
I've shared my top 3 favourite projects as well.
It was Karuna(Lulupu owner), who believed in me and gave all freedom to take care of the blog. It was steep learning curve for - how to do blog co-ordinating work.
I want to thank you Karuna and my Teamies (Hussena, Jaya, Kripa, Deepti) for all your love, care and support.

Memories will remain in my heart ....always


1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the following dear Shilpa, I'm sure it has been a wonderful experience for you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...