Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stay Warm - Journal page

Hello Everyone, 

I've different kind of journal page to share with you today, its with winter photos. I am submitting it for Finnabair challenge. The theme is 'Cozy Winter'. 
here is my take


I've created my own background with Prima bubble stencil and tumbled glass distress ink. I stamped randomly with texture stamps and archival inks.  Next I created another layer with Basket wave stencil and modelling paste. I spritzed inks in various  yellow, brown and blue colors. Pictures are from Pinterest. I've also used some flowers, butterflies and other small embellishments.
 
Finnabair design team has come up with fabulous inspiration projects. 
And there are some wonderful entries for this challenge.
You can find the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today


6 comments:

  1. Cool page shilpa ..like the background of bubbles and the photos.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! amazing background and great choice of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shilpa ! Wowwe I adore your project. You have choosen beautiful photos. I like your stencil backround work wth Prima stamp :) Thank you for your wonderful inspiration. Many thanks for taking part in our cosy challenge. Hugs, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really modern and cool! Thank you for joining the "Cosy" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...