Monday, November 10, 2014

Butterfly counts....

Hello Everyone,
My today's project is all about Wendy style. I've used Archival Reinkers and Archival inks designed by Wendy Vecchi. 
At Frilly and Funkie, Jenny has set the challenge to create a project inspired by Wendy Vecchi. And I couldn't wait to create page with my newest Archival Inks colors and reinkers...
I am sharing  this with Stampotique Designers Challenge - SDC172, and theme of the week is ' Spotlighting'. In my project spotlight is on red butterfly!!

Have a look............


I created a background with Surgical spirit and reinkers- Dandelion and forget me not. Here is the Wendy's tutorial I followed. With that I could bring the color on my white surface with little bit of ink.


I staped flower image with Penny black flower stamp and Jet black archival ink. I colored the image again with Dandelion and Leaf green archival inks.


In the background I've used various stencils and forget me not, tree branch inks



Thanks so much for stopping by today.



19 comments:

  1. Lovely page Shilpa...love the flowers and the striking red butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page.Love the color scheme and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine wunderschöne bezaubernde Karte...

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am officially IN LOVE with this Shilpa!!! The whole design sings to me and I can so totally see the Wendy style influences in it. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Shilpa ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing how you created the project.

    Also thanks for playing along with Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Shilpa!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous highlighting on this! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a stunning piece, very delicate and beautiful. i love the background. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, Shilpa. I love everyone's interpretations of the spotlighting technique, and this design is amazing. Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful Wendy-style piece. Your background is fantastic - love the colors and all the stenciling. Beautiful work, Shilpa. So happy to have you joining in the Wendy Vecchi fun over at Frilly and Funkie!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, great background!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your background pops with all your colors and stencils! Stunning piece :) Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Shilpa! I love your background and color palette with the archival inks, and the red butterflies really make it pop! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely art with us at the Frilly and Fuunkie Challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful page, and your butterflies in red are wonderful. You're right to share this with Stampotique challenge!! Good luck dear Shilpa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is awesome Shilpa - I adore the background - just beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Shilpa, congratulations on being chosen by the Frilly and Funkie DT as the winner of the All About Wendy challenge ! Please email me for the details of your guest desginer spot : carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk

    Sue C
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...