Sunday, November 9, 2014

Aroma - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,
After long time, I've created journal page inspired by Dina Wakley. I am learning a lot from her book - Art Journal Freedom, and taking up challenges, which she has given in the book on each topic.

Here is today's


Its about colors!!
Bottle sketch source- Pinterest
Sharing with Junk Journal 2014 FB group as I've created this one in my recycled paper Journal, here is the picture of it



Thanks so much for stopping by today




12 comments:

  1. I love this one.I have that book too but in an ebook format and I have not done a single thing out of it.You have inspired me to go back to it.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab journal Shilpa. Love your page too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch of the bottle and the background, they fit just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colourful page Shilpa, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're first creation looks so artsy...as well does the second one, but in a different way...love those bright colour combinations Shilpa!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously colourful, Shilpa !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are great works. I love the page... beautiful.
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your journal! And of course, I love the page you created... So so beautiful! Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you use Shilpa .. very bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your "bottle" project, Shilpa. It so reminds me of a perfume bottle I admired on my Aunt Edna's vanity when I was a very small girl! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's FABULOUS Shilpa!!!! LOVE your recycled journal cover, and of course this terrific page so well inspired! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...