Friday, October 31, 2014

Gift Folder inspired by Julie Ann

Hello Everyone,
It has been truly inspirational month at Paper Artsy. All GD projects were so wonderful, I wish I could try them all. I could finish just one designed by Julie Ann, It's a Gift Folder. And here is my take...


It was total fun to make this with acrylic paints, Brayer and rubber stamps.

here are some of the closeups...




The full front view of this......




If you would like to know step by step procedure, Julie has fantastic tutorial here.
I am linking this with Paper Artsy Monthly challenge.

Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comments.


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous folder! Beautiful rich colours and textures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shilpa, love it all, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its pretty super Shilpa..love the color and texture by corrugated sheet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of gorgeous texture and layers of paint and stamping! Wonderful take on Julie Ann's project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous folder, there's a real warmth to your colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! My fave colours! :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shilpa this is a triumph! I love what you did with this! I am totally honoured that you played along and created something so beautiful. Love your work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie Ann is such an inspirational artist (and such a lovely person) so I am not surprised that she inspired you to create - your folder is stunning.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely make, absolutely gorgeous and very inspiring!!! I just need to do some similar gift for my goddaughter, I'm going to look at the step by step by Julie, thanks Shilpa!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its beautiful,I am loving all the layering of colors .stamping Its treat to eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...