Thursday, October 16, 2014

Flowers Mixed Media Canvas with Double Scoop Gelatos

Hello Everyone,
I am a Guest Designer at Faber Castell Design Memory Craft for Fall/ Winter season. I am super happy about this.
Today, I have my first post published at their blog. I made a canvas with my favorite Double Scoop Gelatos and yummy Texture Accents. Here is the sneak peek,


I've given step by step tutorial at Faber- Castell Design Memory Craft blog, hop over to see my first blog post and let me know how do you find it.

Thanks so much for your visit.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Shilpa.Probably my most favourite of all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Are double scoop gelatos different to the usual ones? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shilpa, I LOVE your creations. As i told you, this Canvas is more than gorgeous. Great colors and style, that's why i have to leave a comment :)
    Thanks for sharing Shilpa!

    have a great weekend and best wishes for you.

    Hugs to you in Bangalore
    Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to visit :-)
    Your canvas is gorgeous Shilpa!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I saw your tutorial and I am going to take full advantage of it! Thank you!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well-deserved spot as Guest Designer, Shilpa! Your canvas is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great canvas for a fantastic DT guest spot my dear Shilpa :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear Shilpa, it's amazingly beautiful!!! I just LOVE it!!! :)))
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...