Saturday, September 6, 2014

Three Men - Art Journal page

Hello Everyone,

Apart from my mixed media canvas madness, I am also hooked on to Dina Wakely 'Art Journal Freedom' book. I recently got this book and it is Amazing... !!!! full of techniques, ideas, examples and step by step tutorials. I will highly recommend this book who love Art Journaling.  She has some challenges in book, which I am taking, you must have seen my previous pages, if not they are here and here.

And today I've another page, to share with you


Link with :

Thanks so much for stopping by today.



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page, love how you made the background. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles and the dripping...cute guys too Shilpa ;-)
    Have a nice weekend Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your page a lot! Good colors and balance - collaged text behind the circles really grounds it. Thanks for sharing! Denise@helloheart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page, you've used the white space so well, lovely Shilpa! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, such an innovative way to use those gentlemen!! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is stunning, love it!!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Great vintage looking page !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remarkable art, Shilpa! Love the rusty tears falling from history!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page Shilpa! I must dip into Dina's wonderful book again!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love this, Shilpa - brilliant drippage and such dramatic composition!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Shilpa!! Love the drippage and the wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...