Friday, September 5, 2014

The Mirror Cracked - Newest Mixed Media Challnege Blog

Hello Everyone,
We have group ladies who are Mixed Media Enthusiast. Love to get our hands messy all the time.
We have started a New Mixed Media Challenge blog called - The Mirror Cracked 
It is a privilege to work with these talented ladies. Hop over to blog to know more about everything.
 
And here is my inspiration project,


I've created this on thick chipboard, which I gessoed it first.


To create the background texture, I've used Crafters workshop flower frenzy stencil and Tim Holtz designed Strips layering stencil. I applied modelling paste through it.


I used diluted acrylic paints to create another layer. I've also done texture stamping with Kaiserkraft doily stamp and Ranger Archival Ink.


The focal point of my project here is Prima resin clock. 

Hope you liked my creation and got inspired to join our newest Mixed Media challenge - The Mirror Cracked.
Thanks so much for stopping by.






11 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing Shilpa..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...... So many yummy details in d bg. Off to check the challenge blocked. Like d name cracker mirror ...... Wonder what can give me a crackle effect on mirror - maybe d new prima crackle paste. Hi hi hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Fantastic..fresh colors,lovely textures n blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shilpa,
    Gorgeous canvas with bright happy colours that just delight the eye. Great Bg you have created.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful texture and gorgeous colors. Bravo!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great new challenge, and an artistic "answer" to that challenge. At this rate, you will soon be on their DT, too! Great color, great design, amazing art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous first DT entry for this wonderful new group. Your piece has such an upbeat feel to it. I fell in love with it when I first visited TMC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colours you've used Shilpa which give it a really clean look, nice texture and detail too.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats on being on the DT for what sounds like a really exciting new challenge - fabulous debut piece!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours you have used, Shilpa are breathtaking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just gorgeous! I love your colours, just stunning! I've been debating grabbing those stencils, but now I'm convinced! What a fabulous project! Congrats on your new DT at the Mirror Crack'd! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...