Wednesday, September 10, 2014

30 Minutes Project

Hello Everyone,
Mou has kept the challenge to complete the project in 30 Mins or less. I took it up and wow, yes I could do it.
Here it is..


I started with 6*8" thick chipboard piece.
I used collage technique, created the background with different design papers and colored papers from my stash, to save the time I adhered them only at the edges. I applied Gelatos in different colors at edges of all pieces of parers, they blend so well in minutes. Also used PIIT pens to highlight them. Made the circles with watered black Gelatos and bottle. And splattered the same with brush. 
The Bird stamp is from PaperArtsy.
I finished in 25 mins. I urged to add some more texture but wanted to stick to Mou's challenge and It has come out  fab!! I liked it.


Thanks so much for stopping by today




9 comments:

  1. Lovely Shilpa..love all the papers you used for BG and mostly the domino's Paper ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!! Shilpa, this is absolutely breathtaking! Your collage background is a masterpiece in and of itself--so much interest, I keep scrolling back up to look at it some more!!! :) Then the beautiful bird and colorful painted bg is just so striking and wonderful! I love this!! Thanks for sharing your awesome art work, inspiring me so and for being a sweet blogging buddy too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive make in 30 minutes Shilpa!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly does NOT look like a 25-minute project, Shilpa! It has texture...it has interest...it even has pizzazz! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, only 30 minutes. Great creation: from background to circles and splatters to the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome!!! lovely collage background and so much texture...truly inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! Fantastic job..that too in 30 mins..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely is fab Shilpa! That collage background works so well. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's awesome! I have to try it! Only 30 minutes!!! Great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...