Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cameo Tag

Hello Everyone,



I've used distress stains here.  Just like distress inks, stains are versatile. I followed Tim's video tutorial where he shows basic techniques. I applied worn lipstick, spun sugar and victorial velvet distress stain on to my non stick craft sheet, similar to DI wrinkle free technique, took my tag and put it into the stain, which created my background. Next technique..is stamping with DS. I applied Picked raspberry on Paper Artsy rubberstamp - flourish and stamped on the edges.

 
Cameo image is from Kaisercraft 75cent collection. I applied ripe persimmon DI at the edges. Small flowers are colored with Picked raspberry and ripe persimmon DS and water.

Link with : 
Vintage Journey - Just stain it
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely...such bold colors...I need to get there, shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Shilpa. I love that background technique, as each one, not matter how many you make, is unique! Beautiful combination of colors here! The theme at Tag Along Challenge Blog this week is "faces, and you should enter this there, too! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vivid rose colours - a beauty of a tag! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...