Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas - White

Hello Everyone,

Today,I've Mixed Media Canvas to share with you. 


At Simon Says stamp blog theme of the week is W for White. And truly it is a challenge for me to keep white space on my surface, yes I managed to do and loved it. Lavender is one of my favourite color and worked with 3 shades in it. 


Here is the close up of texture I created with TCW Balzar designs Aztec stencil and modelling paste. I've used thread, chipboard numbers to add some more layers. 


I stenciled with Ranger jet black Archival ink and Tim's Measured stencil. Some more stamping with Kaisercraft texture stamp.


At the center, I made clock with Vintage clock stamp image, colored it with seedless preserve distress ink. Other embellishments are Chipboard Gears, Prima junkyard lightbulb and  butterflies.
And my favourite colors - Distress paints- Milled lavender,dusty concord and seedless preserves.

Link with: Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for your visit.




12 comments:

  1. Lovely mixed media and layers Shilpa!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mixed media canvas!!! Love the lavender and white colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning Shilpa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Shilpa..i've never been in love with purple shades but your are changing my mind. What a beautiful canvas!! Love the charisma of lightness you've catched ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shilpa!!! It looks awesome! !! Love the lavendar and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the juxtaposition of steampunk elements and the unexpected color palette! It is absolutely gorgeous, Shilpa! This is definitely one you will want to display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shilpa ..love the white space and the lavender shades.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful 'white' creation Shilpa! love all the pieces on this and the touches of all the soft purples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project! Love all the texture, embellishments and the use of white space! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous embellishing - love this one!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...