Friday, July 18, 2014

Flower Journal pages

Hello Everyone,

I had fun time today playing in my journal with lot of colors of course and new techniques and many inspirations. I have signed for couple of Art Journal groups and I hardly doing any art work in that area. Ohh... and you will see why I loved all the pages I made today



These two pages are inspired by Documented Project Life.... fun with happy colors!!

 
Clare from Miscanthus Crafts has started new series with free video tutorials 'Me Time Messages' with Junk envelopes. Great ideas.. and she is good teacher. come join if you want to start new journaling.


I created 'sweet moments' with my crafty friends...

Sharing with 

Art Journal Journey - Flower Power
Art Journal Everyday

Thanks so much for stopping by today.



 

17 comments:

  1. i really like the colors that you used. very pretty pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just womderful are all your pages Sheilpa.. the most I like the first one...
    Gorgeous in my mind!
    Thank you for sharing this amazing artwork with us at
    Art Journal Journey!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pages and style on every page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the 1st one and yes, the last one has a special place! Fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages Shilpa!!!! Love the colors . I liked last two most!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy !
    Great journal spreads, Shilpa !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy Shilpa creating so many lovely pieces...
    each one has so much color and texture and interest ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing collection of wonderful art in one blogpost, I can see why you love all these pages.
    It's very hard to choose, and I like the sweet little bird on the last page, but my favourite just now will be the second, because it is quite an unusual colour scheme with the olive green (on my screen anyway!) and I like the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pages. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your art journal pages. And I also love the way you are free in what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all beautiful pages Shilpa! I really need to make more time for journaling.
    Have a wonderful, arty weekend,
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow- your flower power art is gorgeous!!! These wonderful pages make me very happy-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved all your journalpages! The yellow with the blue-green butterflies is my fav, if I had to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Love your flower pages shilpa,so happy,happy and bright,loove it so much.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWser, lovely work shared today

    I've really enjoyed the Me Time Messages summer school workshop too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...