Sunday, July 13, 2014

Canvas inspired by Alison Bomber

Hello Everyone,

Alison has posted beautiful Reverse canvas tutorial at Paper artsy this week and I couldn't stop trying out one.
As I didn't have  box canvas, I've worked on flat canvas. And here is my take..


It was total fun to work with limited color palette, as I've habit of using lot of colors and mediums.


Totally love the texture which I got from texture paste and acrylic color.
Hop over to Paper Artsy to see the details of this tutorial by Alison.

Sharing with : Paper Artsy - Weekly challenge





16 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and canvas Shilpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faux frame is very effective, lovely canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great canvas, I love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful canvas Shilpa! I love those bold colours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schön, gefällt mir sehr gut. Beautiful!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Shilpa. Though limited, I love the colors that you chose for your canvas. You created a lot of interest and achieved great texture with this technique. Alison will be pleased with her student.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great canvas, beautiful colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has a lovely midsummer quality Shilpa. Great. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I like that you created the faux frame, good thinking. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bold bright colours, Shilpa, and I love that you created your own faux frame - very cool! So glad you enjoyed playing along!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great effects from the limited colours chosen, lovely canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really beautiful, the colors are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,Loove your beautiful canvas shilpa,Love the colors and flowers,georgus work you did.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...