Sunday, June 15, 2014

Free your Soul - Mixed Media canvas

Happy Sunday Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a good news and a mixed media canvas.
I have joined a very talented team of Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog (UK) as a Design team member. My Facebook friends have already got the news. I am very excited to work with Alison Bomber, Astrid, Jennie Boxall, Alison Hall, Tit Belsoeur, Dee Adams and Maria.

Here is the sneak peak of my first project, its a mixed media canvas..pls visit Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog today for more details and making procedure.


Thanks so much for your visit today.

6 comments:

  1. As you know, I loved this over at AS - it's an absolutely gorgeous debut project. Welcome on board!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over for a complete look at the canvas...stunning result Shilpa!
    You can be proud...
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shilpa, on joining the AS blog! I have long been a fan of your work, and you are a perfect fit. In the case of your canvas today, it is magnificent. I love the texture from the canvas in this piece, especially. Off to get the whole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shilpa! I always like your art and mixed media put together. There is something special to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First congratulations to join the other talented ladies at the Artistic Stamper team, well -deserved!. Your canvas is very beautiful, I love the colours and textures that you created. Have fun, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...