Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's day card and some News...

Hello Everyone!! Happy Mother's Day!! 

Here is the card I made for my mom...as the colors indicate...she is very soft person.


I've shared step by step tutorial how to make these stamped 3d flowers at Lulupu blog. Stamp is from Heartfelt creation.

And the News is..
A couple of months ago Nikita  had to step down as Lulupu blog Coordinator  due to her personal reasons. I was honored when Karuna asked me to fill the role! I've been quietly working behind the scenes, and I'm so happy to be able to share the news with you all! I am officially Lulupu blog coordinator now.
Karuna,the Lulupu Owner and I "click" and  I'm SO glad we're friends, and so honored she chose me to help her on this amazing journey!  I love the fabulous team of Lulupu designers, they are so inspiring and our Lulupu fans are amazing to interact with! 

So that's a little bit of news..Thank you, as always, for visiting and for your support, sweet comments! Love you All.


Link the card with : Simon says Wednesday - Spring flowers






19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and congrats on your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've commented on Lulupu earler, amazing card. Congrats on the Blog coordinator position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and congrats shilpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day Shilpa!
    wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations shilpa!! the card is so beautiful...love the soft color and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new position, it will be great fun I"m sure. Your Mother's day card is gorgeous, I love those flowers. I have some Heartfelt Creations flowers and dies to match, they are fantastic. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely, delicate card, Shilpa, and congratulations on your new role - I'm sure you'll be brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Shilpa, & congratulations on your exciting news.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great shilpa.. loved your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Shilpa.. :) lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratz on your position as Lulupu blog coordinator ! I bet your mum was really happy with her beautiful card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous this card is....lovely Shilpa...your mother will cherish it, I guess!
    Kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cute! I love the flowers and the pink color scheme. The pearls are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Shilpa. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card, love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card! The flowers you made are so beautiful. Congrats on your new position at Lulupu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Shilpa, and of course they are lucky to have you.
    I read your tutorial on the other site, very good, fascinating techniques that are new to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...