Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Art Journal Inspired by Darcy Month 4

 Hello Everyone,

Darcy's journal for 4th month is up since April 26th. It took me 4 days to finish this journal page along with other projects (It is A3 size page). And it is always a fun to try out many techniques Darcy demonstrates. Here is my take...


So which techniques I've used here..
  • recycling old painty scrap paper
  • grunge paste on fabric
  • Colouring fabric with paint
  • Mixing opaque paints to create new shades
  • Doodled outlines
  • Create a paint swatch/palette to choose shades from
  • Stencilling onto tissue paper
  • Creating runny paint for dripping
  • Using crackle glaze 
Link with:
Paper Artsy Darcy Journaling Month 4
Art Journal Journey - Circles

Thanks so much for your visit today.




 

22 comments:

  1. wonderful colors and depth Shilpa! Great!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages, Shilpa ! Love the green and blue !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on Darcy's journal page - I hope you enjoyed creating it as much as I did! And thank you for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely artwork, Shilpa, with the lovely blue flowers and all the fascinating techniques.. I got lost in the Paper Artsy blog for a while, a new one to me, what an interesting site, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely! I love the blues and greens - and the flowers are so pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great journal page, Shilpa--almost want to call it a "spread" because of its size! I love all the texture provided by the fabric, the paint and the tissue paper! Complicated, I would guess--included a lot of natural drying time--but, in the end, you have created a masterpiece. Bet you wish you had done it on canvas now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Shilpa, wonderful colours & techniques! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blooming page with your pretty blue flowers dancing on the page!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you to introduce me to the paperartsy blog, so amazing, it has inspired me to finish of one of my pages that were lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, lovely art page. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background behind your flowers. Wonderful spread. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely little artwork dear Shilpa, it makes me feel happy with the fresh blue flowers in it. Well created!
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it!! it's huge - and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful Bloom pages shilpa,so lovely.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shilpa this is so lovely, the way the green flows down into the blue is so calming. Your flowers are nicely framed and I like the little bits of crackling that are showing through.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty page Shilpa. Love the paper tissue blue flower's on the green's and yellow's of the background. Really nice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...