Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Magic..." - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,


I was inspired by my daughter's magic tricks which she is learning as a part of her Summer workshop. She is showing us a new magic everyday, ...its fun!!
I showed her as a fairy here. :)
This is my first attempt to create a snow scene with mixed media. I applied iced spruce and brushed pewter distress paints as a base. Then made houses with pattern papers. Created some more texture with stencil and white acrylic paint. Fairy stamp is from Little Darlings. I colored the image with color pencils.

Linking with:
Simon says stampt monday challenge - Winged Things

Fashainable stamping challenges - Flying things





12 comments:

  1. Love the Snow Shilpa ..so cute image and lovely mixed media work as always.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun page. love the snow! gorgeous colours too. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful, magical page Shilpa.
    You reminded me of when my son was young, and loved to entertain us with magic tricks :o)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely delightful to be inspired by your daughter, Shilpa! You page, too, is magical! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the houses and the textures and design. The fairy is sweet as can be! THanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very Beautiful Shilpa ! I loved the small houses and the fairy is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I love this!!! Thanks to your daughter too lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...