Sunday, April 27, 2014

Little hanging project

Hello Everyone,

 Lin Brown has shared wonderful wall hanging project at Paper Artsy.And this is my take on it...


The panel is 4*6" chipboard. I stuck few of my washi tapes on the board.


I colored the panel with yellow, green and burnt umber, crimson lake acrylic paints. With stencil and white acrylic paint I brought on some leaves images. Stamped flowers and stems with black archival ink and rubber stamp. Colored the flowers. On another paper, I made the bird and attached to the main panel.


 Becoz, the these acrylic paints are translucent, we can see the washi tape design in the background. It was a fun..

Link with:
Paper Artsy - Weekly challenge
Kraft Zone - Anything with washi and Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by .




16 comments:

  1. Love that washi tape! It's uber addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww, das sieht ja klasse aus mit dem Washi Tape . Ganz toll gestaltet, gefällt mir sehr.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful project this is, Shilpa. Love the way you have created the background with the Washi's and the fabulous stamping and stenciling too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely, the flowers at the bottom are fabulous, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love those images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on it with the bird instead of the flower and like the floral stamp used at the base of the project

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic background with the washi tapes & stamping. As for your bird, oh how beautiful....:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just left a comment on your blog, I am on a laptop rather than my phone so not too sure...
    Anywaaaay - gorgeous piece, especially your beautiful bird. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!! The multi layered background looks incredible and I love that soaring bright bird with all the stamping and texture on it. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved the stamping..and the peeking washi tape background...lovely..
    thnx for playing along at Kraftzone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!! :)The idea of arranging the washi tapes is very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really enchanting - the washi works beautifully, and I love that vivid fiery bird!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful & bright. Thanks for playing along with Kraftzone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW what a beauty...I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog Shilpa!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...