Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gift Box

Hello Everyone,


Recently, I've got We are memory keepers envelope punch board. And this is my first attempt to make gift box with it, ...very easy!! Love this product.
At Kraft Zone, theme of the month is 'anything with Washi and Stamp'. To start this box I scored the lines and kept it aside. to make the middle panel, I stamped these girl's images(Crafty Individual's love letter ladies stamp) on all four sides. Then I made a border with black Washi tape, which has floral design on it. After this I adhered the panel to the box and added flowers and flourishes.Finally I attached all sides and tied the ribbon.


 






Link with Kraft Zone.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




9 comments:

  1. Super Shilpa.. you created a very cute gift box.. love the box n stamped images.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just BEAUTIFUL Shilpa .. such a pretty, feminine box..adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great product indeed!.. Your envelope gift is lovely, love these stamps too :) I have such punch (but not this one) never used, I'm very ashamed oops... Should try it, thanks for the reminder by the way!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enchanting gift box... looks like that will be a really useful punch (or is it a die?).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift box, Shilpa! I have had my eye on that envelope punch board for quite a while (even had it in my "cart" once, but then removed it), so I love reading how much you love this and how easy it is to use. You might just have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous gift box Shilpa...looks great! Kind regards, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  7. its beautiful!! loved the stamped images
    http://nehahandmadecards.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the box...was wondering whether to pick tht wrmk envelop board..and u gave me all the more reason :)
    Thnx for playing along at Kraftzone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so pretty...loved all the color combinations. Thanks for playing along with Kraftzone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...