Sunday, April 20, 2014

Garden Lantern Inspired by Alison Bomber

Hello Everyone, 
Happy Sunday!! At Paper Artsy Alison has showed the beautiful tutorial for making this beautiful Garden Lantern with mason jar. And here is my take...


I used turquoise blue, teal,aqua green and yellow to color the jar. Then I stamped the flowers with black archival ink. Jute thread brings the grungy look. I cut out a flower from aqua green jute paper. and attached to it. It didn't take much time to make this today morning. And I learned new techniques...it was a fun creation. Thank you Alison for this wonderful inspiration.

here is another look of my Lantern 


Sharing with:
Paper Artsy
Tando  Creative Challenge blog - Recycling

Thanks you much everyone for your visit and sweet comments.



14 comments:

  1. Oh that is a beautiful, love colours and fab flowers. Your jar is round but not slipped you did nice work Shilpa. Lovely jute paper flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version Shilpa, it looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Shilpa - those flower stamps are just gorgeous, and bravo on the great stamping on the round jar! Love the little jute flower too. Thanks so much for joining in.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Gorgeous Shilpa.. i wanna make one .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shilpa! They were fun to make, weren't they?
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty I love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Shilpa, I love the hessian flower!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous alteration Shilpa! Happy Easter, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its beautiful!! i will also like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shilpa, so happy to see this lovely creation from you also shared with us at Tando Creative challenge! :) This is gorgeous, love your paint colours and that looks fun to do indeed! I think I will try as soon as possible!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Shilpa! I can imagine a row of these in the garden :-D. Thank you for joining us over at Tando xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...