Monday, April 21, 2014

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I've made a Birthday card today with lot of color inks.


And inspiration is the picture shown below .. I wanted to pick all colors :) for my card. I stamped text with black archival ink on watercolor paper. Distressed all edges with distressing tool. Applied thin layer of gesso on text, as I wanted to make it visible. Then I brought my spray ink colors on craft table. I applied all randomly but in between heat set them, so they don't mix with each other. I stamped the birthday sentiment on banner and adhered it with foam tabs to give dimension. Lastly I added same color flowers, leaves and pearls.






Linking with Create something Catchy Challenges # 2

Thanks so much for stopping by.


10 comments:

  1. I loved it ..specially the colorful Bg a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilpa,

    Your email link on your Google+ page doesn't work. Could you mail me please on ccmchallenges@gmail.com regarding a possible Design Team position on a new Mixed Media style challenge blog I shall shortly be launching.

    Kind regards

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.. superb creation for inspiration image Shilpa. I love the letters background and rainbow colors in the middle.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply superb Shilpa.. Love all the ink. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #2. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shilpa, this is beautiful. Love the lyric background, which just makes this so special. Happy, festive colors make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so clever done..and an AMAZING card in the end..wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colorful BG over the text and the distressed edges :) beautiful card, Thank you for sharing with CSCC !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh, awesome spraying! Love that BG! The script looks wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is very lovely, love your colorful watery background!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...