Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bird ATCs set

Hello Everyone,

I've made set of bird ATCs. And this is the first time I've tried on Studio Calico Wood Veneer 4" * 3" pieces.


After applying Gesso as a base, I created texture with Tim's burlap stencil and texture paste. I've used many colors from distress paints. Added some stamping with Black Archival ink. And Bird stamp set is from Inkadinkado.I applied vintage photo distress ink at edges.
Sharing this with Eclectic Paperie as the theme of the month is 'Wood'
 The wood veneer pieces were like this when I bought them,



Thanks so much for stopping by.




 


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATCs, love the colours :) take care, shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so lovely...I like the *inspire* best

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing alteration of the wooden pieces Shilpa...your artwork is growing and growing...
    Thanks for sharing! Kind regards, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love these ATC's they are truly wonderful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Marvelous Shilpa. . love the set..what a sweet transformation of wood pieces.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant, Shilpa - one of my favourite ever makes of yours... I just love everything about them.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love how you altered these pieces. Absolutely stunning and I love all the texture and colors. Beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our April ePlay challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shilpa - you really transformed these wooden pieces into works of art! I'm so glad you linked them up the the April ePlay challenge so we could all be inspired by them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant. Love the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shilpa, I just LOVE how you transformed those wood pieces! They are ALL so Beautiful! THX for playing with us at the eclectic Paperie ePlay Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! these are just fabulous! totally wonderful and artylicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my giddy aunt they are all stunning individual work of art Shilpa!!
    Thank you so much for joining us for the ePlay challenge, good luck.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so beautiful, love your bird ATCs the textures & colours are fabulous. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...