Thursday, April 24, 2014

Altered Bottle

Hello Everyone,

Today, I've altered the bottle into art piece.


I had emptied  glass Ketchup bottle in the kitchen, which I wanted to alter. to start with I adhered the Tim's tissue wrap with Mod Podge, and applied Gesso. When it dried I used broken China, peeled paint, vintage photo, walnut stain distress stains to color the surface.





I colored the Prima vintage paintable with Worn lipstick, peeled paint and broken china distress stains. And I attached this piece to the bottle. I added flowers, chipboard flourishes and butterfly. At the bottom of bottle I've attached brown paper rope.


Now the fun part..I've taken three photos of this bottle with different backgrounds... check it out..





Inside my house



With printed paper as background


In my balcony

Thanks so much for stopping by today

Link with:




16 comments:

  1. Oh my !! this is soo pretty Shilpa.. love the altered ketchup bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilpa I will save all my ketchup bottles for you...you will surely work magic with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful altering shilpa ..I loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great how you changed a boring ketchup bottle in something as beautiful as this !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bottle and post Shilpa, with this stunning bottle set in three different parts of your house, like she was travelling alone haha!!! Love this!!! Thnaks a lot for playing along with us for the second time this month Shilpa.. And I think you should maybe enter this into the Craft Stamper current challenge on the theme of bottles! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic altered bottle! So bright and cheerful! It looks wonderful on all three photos I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is awesome!!! i loved it very much ..this is surely very creative..i will like to try it too,,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful alteration! I used to save ketchup bottles, but later put them aside. Now you've given a beautiful idea to alter them :). I liked the picture with printed paper as bg. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, just love it, great decoration.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stunning,love how you have decorated your bottle Shilpa...just gorgeous.
    Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow and wow again... sorry to have fallen so behind, Shilpa - but it's been an absolute treat catching up!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely project, thank you Shilpa! I love the flowers and how you have shown us your house. Thank you for joining us again over at Tando x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a transformation Shilpa. TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck. Please do add a link to the challenge blog in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. bottle very well recycled..flowers going so well with paper used.
    Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful bottle up-cycling ... Thanks for sharing at CCC :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...