Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Patchwork Wall Art

Hello Everyone,
       
I've created this Wall Art Piece with patchwork design.




I created each piece with different stencil and different color medium. Mostly stencils are from Memory box and Crafters workshop. And color mediums - Gelatos, Lindy's starbursts, distress inks and distress paints.I've attached metal trinkets as embellishments.
I've small tutorial for Lulupu inspiration post.

Sharing with:

Tip - I've added pearls and Sugardots to metal charms to beautify more.



Thanks so much for stopping by.








4 comments:

  1. I love the colours. It is a fresh and cheerful card and lovely sentments. Great metal features. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the patterns and the lovely balance of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool - the white is so effective amidst all those vibrant colours - lovely patchwork!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...