Friday, March 14, 2014

Be Consistent - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

I've made this mixed media art journal page for Design Memory craft - Take a Challenge with Mou. She wants us to make project that captures the essence of your motto.


 My motto this year is to 'be Consistent'..as it is getting difficult for me to take out time to make projects consistently and share with my blogger friends. 
As a symbol of word consistent, I've shown river here..which doesn't stop to flow and created the scene around it.
to begin with I created the texture with texture paste and stencil, here is the close up 


I colored the water with Cotton candy and blue berry Gelatos as a water color plus to highlight at some places. To color the greenery, I used Pistachio and Green tea Gelatos. Texture stamping has been done with PIIT pens. I kept it simple, but it is an interpretation of my motto.

Sharing with,
Design Memory craft - Challenge with Mou, March- Motto
Art Journal Journey - Fantasy Scene
Art Journal Everyday.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.




12 comments:

  1. I do like your fantasy river, very imaginatively painted, and the stamped trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motto to be consistent Shilpa !! love the river and greenary around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful and very fancy scene !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A river will flow...consistant...as you....Like this page Shilpa and the meaning that is has for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good created site. The texture of the river and the green area with the lovely tree stamps and the scribture look so amazing. A good example to show being consistent and the flow of life. I love it.
    Dear greetings, Namaste
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic page. Congratulations!
    LG Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Love the colours and your interpretation of your motto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,this is Amazing,great fantasy scene,Love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page with great texture. Love the colours and great motto.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background ~ that textured blue framed with the earthy greens ~ stunning!
    And I appreciate the message. I do. Yet, I can add that while consistency can add great value, it is also often overrated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing fantasy scene with a beautiful texture.
    I hope you will find regularly enough time for you and your creativity because it´s very inspiring, for you and all other blogger. :-)

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...