Monday, February 24, 2014

Acetate Card

Hello Everyone,





I've created this card for Stampotique designers challenge and this week theme is 'to use Acetate.'
Many new things are on this card! First, I cut front part of card leaving some space to attach acetate. Next I stamped on acetate with stazon ink and Hero arts Large Blossoms stamp, attached it to main card. After this I created a window around that with pattern paper, same way I adhered pp inside to hide glue marks. Further I distressed the edges and added embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.



 
 

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful shilpa...loved the weathered look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful is the stamping on acetate? Really great to use same green in centre of flowers too. I agree, lovely weathered look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of acetate on your beautiful card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful, Shilpa! I love how you created the frame and elements in a neutral color palette to allow those beautiful green flower to command center stage!! Adhering acetate or velum is most often a difficult task, but you have beautifully handled that on the inside!! Thanks so much for participating again in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its cute Shilpa.. love the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully distressed frame for your stunning flowers. Love your card very much :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty, Shilpa - I love the vivid greens on the acetate panel, and the flowers finish the frame off beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Shilpa. Thank you for joining my acetate challenge at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful Shilpa, Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card Shilpa, I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...