Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Pure" - Junk Journaling (recycling)

Hello Everyone,

Here is my first page for Junk Journaling. 


I've created this page with cereal packaging, gift wrap papers(roses),old flat bead ,some stamped images and oil pastels.
This is again another group I've joined for 2014, created by Clare. As and when possible we will create art journal pages with all junk  like packaging boxes,labels of clothes, or any interesting papers or cloth pieces. (believe me but they are very useful)
Join in the fun, if you like to recycle...there are no rules or conditions. Contact Clare Llyod on Facebook.

Thanks so much for visit.









8 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful! I LOVE the great colors and the fun flowers and butterflies! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fantastic !! The roses look wonderful on the colorful bg .I loved this idea to use junk material for journals !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ..like those roses from wrapping paper and background using junk .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous junk journalling (love that phrase!), and such fresh pretty colours.

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! Beautiful roses!! I had to visit this page the moment it showed up on my blog but found time only now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like the roses. Thanks to you I discovered this great challenge and also joined in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...