Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Love is in the air" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone

My regular readers knows, this theme is unusual on my blog..I think I've made journal page with heart, for first time..:)


I started with spritzing inks in yellow and peach shades, added some more colors with broken china and picked raspberry distress stains. Next layer was stamping with text and music stamps. After that, I cut out the hearts from white watercolor paper. Stamped on it with hero arts stamp and versamark. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I again used inks and stains to get resist effect on embossed heart.  
Sharing with Artistic stamper Creative team blog where theme of the month is 'Love is in the air'. And brilliant artist like Alison, Astrid, Titbelsoeur have created inspirational projects, throughout this month. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 




16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining in the Artistic Stamper challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours really pop ! Lovely !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious splash of colour across your page, and the hearts look lovely. This may be the first time, but I bet it won't be the last appearance for them in your work!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous, I love the colours ! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the splashes, the movement of colours and the nice pink hearts...fab pages Shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the splashes of colour in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shilpa, this is just beautiful. Lots of color, elements and interest in every corner! This may be your first heart creation, but your have done it like a pro! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Shilpa, you make my day, or should say my night with your sweet comment on my blog ;) So wonderful to hear, that I can inspire you to stretch yourself : )go girl, when you feel it, than you can do it! I so love the colors of your painting, so warm and vibrant! I have to admit, pink is my favorite color ;)
    ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Shilpa, such a gorgeous subtle background with wonderful layers and I LOVE those hearts! They really pop with the clever resist stamping on them!! It may your first heart creation, but I hope it won't be the last!

    Thanks for linking it to our challenge over at the Artistic Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superbe, ces couleurs m'enchantent! jolie photo!
    Très bon dimanche ensoleillé de chez moi, bises, Cath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page is really beautiful Shilpa! I love the inky background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, you had me at all that lovely, drippy pink! AND your hearts are gorgeous - I can't believe it's a first for you. Thank you for your visit - it was great catching up with your work (Love the tag below too ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely artwork, bursting with life and colour and happiness and your embossed hearts are so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colors and shades on this, love the hearts with gorgeous textures !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...