Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Create and Inspire" - Positivity Journal

Hello Everyone,

'Positivity Journal'- is going to be special journal of 2014, for me! I've created small journal(size 9.5" *5.5" ) with variety of pages like colored and white card stock,watercolor,inked,Kraft,and corrugated papers. I'll be creating and posting with this unique theme for this whole year(one of my resolution :)).  
Positivity journal is a Astrid's idea. She is a very talented Mixed media Artist and DT at various challenge blogs. Idea is to 'select one positive thing happened on that day and make a journal page. Very simple but effective :) and beautiful too. And my today's page is for creativity and inspiration..
  

                  


I've attached small tag size page on main journal page to create interest. Here is main page..


I really enjoyed making this page. It took me only 35 mins. to make. 
'Positivity Journal' is open group, whoever wants to join pls mail to astrid.maclean@yahoo.co.uk, she will guide you through. And we would definitely love to visit each others pages.
Thanks so much for stopping by..







7 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and nice composition.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the overall look of this page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Shilpa. A great new year resolution idea it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this page Shilpa.. really Awesome.. cute small tag..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages full of joy and life - doesn't get more positive than that!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all your different coloured stripes here. It makes a super page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...