Friday, January 10, 2014

"Clarity" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,


Ideology Tissue wrap paper...., can't get enough of it !! You can see that in the background, beautiful prints. I applied dusty concord distress paint over that. Arranged pattern papers. Then stenciling ! I made the flower and banner and attached. Added hint of white acrylic paint on the whole surface.
I made this Journal page for A Sprinkle of Imagination color challenge. Gez, Trish, Jaine and Magada have created fab inspirational projects, hop over to see them.

Here are the colors  from picture that I followed: 

                    



Thanks so much for stopping by today.




 

7 comments:

  1. You are not just BUSY... you are sooo artsy my friend!
    Amazing composition !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susi, the colours in here are stunning, a truly beautiful spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great colours and layers - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece and the colours are perfect too. Thanks for joining the challenge at A Sprinkle of Imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shilpa, that's really beautiful!!! I love your page. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...