Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bird Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,


Birds, butterflies, flowers....don't we love them to add in our journal pages? When I read at Moo-mania, theme is Bird, I tempted to make one immediately. For this page,initially,  I spritzed inks (peach, yellow, blue, scarlet) through Crafters workshop Flower frenzy stencil. Stamped music script with blue ink pad and finnabaire stamp. Added some distressing at edges, my background was ready. Adhered white thread  as well. I had this bird print image in my stash, I colored it with soft pastels, colors to match with background.
Sharing this AJ page with Moo-mania.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.




12 comments:

  1. You've got great stencil results here, Shilpa, a lovely background for the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Shilpa. Love the pretty bird!! You are so good at art journals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea how you've made the nest for the cute bird...the background is lovely Shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thread has made a perfect next and your bird seems to be sitting *in* it rather than *on* it, which is just perfect! I am a bird fancier, so this really appeals to me! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours, wonderful bird, wonderful page ! Well done, Shilpa !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of colours Shilpa :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors and patterns Shilpa -- what a happy bird did you create?!
    Sits so comfortable in it's nest!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beatiful page with us at MOO MANIA this fortnight!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bird Shilpa.. cute page..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! The bird is so cute! I like this colorful background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have made a great background for your sweet little bird!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...