Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Prima Doll - Mixed Media Journal

Good Morning Everyone,



Today I wanted to use my second Prima Doll stamp and lots of mediums. That is what exactly I did !
I started  of with applying texture paste through various stencils on Mixed Media Paper.  Then I spritzed blue, pink and yellow inks. Then some texture stamping with black and blue Archival ink. And after that, I  took out my Brayer  to give nice coat of yellow acrylic paint. Made some blue butterfly images with stencils. And my background was ready.
I stamped the doll in black archival ink, colored her with inks and acrylic paints.
Added some final touches with markers.
Hope you like this page.

Close ups..










Linking this project with,
Lulupu - The Craft Lounge - Mixed Media (I've used Stamped image, Diecut butterfly and Ink Sprays)

Art Journal Everyday

Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comments.







12 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! I loved the textures you have created with the texture paste n stencils !! The bg look happening..with lots of cheerful colors n still the doll has focus ! WOnderful job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. an awesome background dear Shilpa - amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shilpa.. :) love the textures created on mixed media.. doll is wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous artwork, stunning colours and texture... LOVE it ! Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous stamp, Shilpa! Just love her. Your background is so full of life and color, too. Just a fantastic piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shilpa, I like this so much, vibrant colorful bg with lovely textures. can you pl tell me what inks you have used in the background !! I hope you would respond on sumanpandit@gmail.com. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are an awesome person shilpa :) ..thanks so much for the details n links ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the bright cheerful colors on this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEautiful warm and happy colors! I love your piece ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...