Sunday, December 29, 2013

"Dream" - Mixed Media Canvas



Hello Everyone,

Christmas holidays goinon, and I am sharing the computer with my daughter a lot... So I am posting my blog whenever I am allowed to...:) 
Today I've created this mixed media canvas...with soft colors...




I found this blog recently 'Scrap Around the world', its for opportunities, enjoyment and inspiration. Theme of this month is Feminine mood board by Zaneta Glowa aka Zanka. 

                                      



I am very much inspired by these colors. Other ladies have posted some awesome scrapbook layouts, hop over to Scrap Around the World blog. participate and win some beautiful gifts.
Thanks so much for stopping by.




 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful canvas, Shilpa ! I love the colours you used, they go together so well !
    Great job !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Beautiful Shipa ! I loved the colors n stenciling on the bg !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun and colour...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flowers! So sweet canvas! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pattern collage in the background and the distinct flower image! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely canvas! Just a reminder you need to link up to our current challenge next time :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful soft colours and lovely arrangement, Shilpa, with the focal point of the flowers. What an interesting challenge site, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...