Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Change" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

This Art Journal Page is for Mou's challenge at Faber Castell Design Memory craft. I've used only 'Gelatos' as color medium on this page, have a look..



Gelatos are truly versatile, as they say! On my page, for background, I used Gelatos as watercolors, they resist modeling paste. Next I used text rubber stamp, spritzed water and applied Gelato to stamp, love that dreamy effect. Clock, Birds and Felt letters are also colored with Gelato as dry medium. If you have not tried Gelatos, go for it! They are easy to work with! :)
Gelato colors used here are - grape, guava, lavender, bubble gum

 Thanks so much for stopping by




8 comments:

  1. AWESOME page Shilpa.. love the colors and the textures and the wonderful composition of the page !
    Have a wonderful Tuesday Shilpa!
    You asked me how I made the Owl Mixed Media.. please don't ask me that .. I made so much mess with this page I can not told you exactly... I started with a collage on my page - used stencils with modeling-paste and painted the face with acrylics ..drizzled some homemade colors through stencils .. and at the end poured some silk paint over all.... oh my gosh what a fun... I was happy that in the end I hadn't to throw away this piece.It's purely coincidental that at the end it was a success....

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Shilpa,what a amazing page,fab texture and colors on it,love them.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colours - what a wonderful page, Shilpa!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.. love the colors and birds.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors Shilpa..
    I loved the effect you have achived with gelatos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful page, Shilpa !!! love the soft colors and the way the colors have merged in the background, script stamp and the textures are brilliant !! what is the size of this page ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...